MBBS, PhD, MRCP, FRCP.
Gastro Specialist in Manchester.
© GastroSolutionsUK.com 2014 - 2017
0161 495 7000
0161 495 7006
1. Incidental diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease in a British bowel cancer screening cohort: a multi-centre study. Butcher, R.O.; Mehta, S.J.; Ahmad, O.F.; Boyd, C.A.; Anand, R.; Stein, J.; Abbasi, A.M.; Get al Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, Volume 7, issue (February, 2013), p. S97-S98.
ISSN: 1873-9946 DOI: 10.1016/S1873-9946(13)60242-1
2. Co-existence of primary biliary cirrhosis and primary sclerosing cholangitis – a rare overlap syndrome put in perspective Jeremy G C Kingham and Atta Abbasi EJGH 2005 (10) 1077-80
3. Localisation of CEA mRNA by in situ hybridisation in normal colonic mucosa and colorectal adenocarcinomas.Abbasi AM,et all 1992; 168: 405-41 1.
4. Abbasi AM, et al Eur J Cancer 1993; 29A: 1995-2002.
5. CD44v6 and CD44v3 expression in ulcerative colitis and Cohn’s disease. Ilyas M, Abbasi AM, Talbot IC., Forbes A. Lancet. 1995; 346 (8969): 256.
6. Colorectal tumorigenesis [letter; comment] Abbasi AM, Talbot IC., Forbes A. Gut. 1995; 36 (5): 801.
PhD from University of London in 1993. "Expression of cell adhesion molecules in normal colorectal mucosa and colorectal tumours.
Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist.
The Fairfield General Hospital (FGH)
Bowel cancer screening program colonoscopies and Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) of polypoid lesions and tumours.
Treating the patients with active upper GI bleedings
The North Manchester G Hospital
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
The Royal Oldham Hospital
Inpatients with Oesophagus, Stomach, Intestine, Colon, Biliary tree, Pancreatic and Liver problems.